Sunday, March 29, 2009

Work and School

Work and school started today. I started teaching my two classes - one on Engineering Economics and one on Statistical Methods for Engineers - today. So far I have not assigned homework. I don't think the students will be too hard on me either.

Anna and Max started classes with their teacher (grandmother) upstairs at the hotel today as well. I can't wait to hear what they covered. Hopefully they will be able to write their names in Thai by the end of today.

Kim (surprise) worked on her computer today. I am posting this from an internet cafe where we get pretty consistent wireless and entirely yummy green tea frappes.

The work and school is a welcome beginning of routine for us. Although we love vacation, it is comforting to setlle into a routine. Especially after the crazy trip to the Sunday night bazaar last night. It was so crowded! Kim and the kids got to practice shooting a cap gun, we all got chocolate Pokemon waffles, and Dan finally got Mango and Sticky Rice anda pair of silk boxers.

1 comment:

  1. hi guys -
    glad you are off to a good start. can't wait to hear about all the fun things you do and learn!

    ReplyDelete